We welcome single, married, partnered, or cohabiting individuals.
- NFI foster parents provide specialized foster care to support children/youth with emotional, behavioral, social issues or medical needs.
- NFI foster parents provide a structured, well-supervised, nurturing and healthy home environment.
- NFI foster parents help the child to meet their treatment plan goals.
- NFI foster parents help children with skill building towards healthy relationships, promote situations that enhance self-esteem, and encourage constructive problem-solving towards positive life choices.
- NFI foster parents are committed to the best interests of the child and their primary family.
NFI VT seeks to recruit, train, and support Foster Parents
Please call JODIE CLARKE (802) 363-7578 with any questions or to request more information on becoming an NFI Foster Parent.
Potential NFI Foster Parents will need to complete an in-person interview, application materials, and background checks with fingerprinting, home study, and training course before being approved as an NFI foster parent.
- Generous Monthly Stipend
- Full Time & Respite Foster Parent Opportunities
- Participation in monthly treatment team meetings
- Weekly contact and monthly home visits by the Clinical Case Manager
- Peer support from other foster parents
- Monthly Training and Support by the NFI Foster Parent Resource Coordinator
- Crisis support