All NFI services are dedicated to:
- Helping children and families to direct their own care.
- Customized individual programming for each child and family.
- Flexible, creative and culturally sensitive services.
- A “no child will fail” philosophy.
- Working together with families, community members, the schools and public and private agencies to provide the best care possible for each child and family.
NFI is located throughout Vermont offering children’s mental health services in the following communities: Brattleboro, Burlington, South Burlington, Morgan, Morrisville, St. Albans, St. Johnsbury, Williston, White River Junction and Winooski.
NFI specializes in the following services:
- Diagnostic and Assessment Services
- Community Wraparound Services
- Therapeutic Foster Care Services
- Educational Services
- Outpatient Mental Health Services
- Intensive Residential Treatment
- Adolescent Crisis Stabilization Services
The majority of NFI Vermont services and programs are funded through state agencies. This requires clients to be referred to our services from these agencies. For more information about referrals to specific programs, please see the links below to find the appropriate service.