NFI VT collaborates and receives funding from multiple sources including, but not limited to:
- Vermont Department of Children and Families
- Vermont Department of Mental Health
- Vermont Department of Education
- and 48 local educational entities
Local Community Mental Health Centers:
- Clara Martin Center
- Counseling Service of Addison County
- Health Care and Rehabilitation Services of Southeastern Vermont
- Lamoille County Mental Health
- Northeast Kingdom Human Services
- Northwestern Counseling and Support Services
- Rutland Mental Health Services, Inc.
- United Counseling Service, Inc.
- Washington County Mental Health Services, Inc.